Heading into 2020, our expectations were sky-high. Our team had just come off its most successful year ever, and we saw nothing holding us back from doing even better this year…
Needless to say, the COVID-19 pandemic changed things for everyone. Indeed, agents and teams like Mosaik Real Estate have had to rethink every aspect of how we operate: from touring properties, to advising people on the market, and beyond.
But despite all the challenges thrown our way, we could not be more grateful for all the good things that have happened this year.
Here are just a few things we are grateful for looking back on 2020…
- Serving more than 90 families, individuals, and investors with home purchases or sales.
- Turning those transactions into real, genuine relationships.
- Growing our team from four to 12 truly amazing people.
- Learning from each team member every day, and being there for each other to help navigate the challenges they face.
- Partnering with local businesses and organizations close to our hearts, like SF New Deal, Friends of the Urban Forest, and Prestige PPE.
- Launching #MosaikGivesBack, which you can learn about here.
- And finally, getting to spend more time with our families!
We’ll back back in the next two weeks with Part 2 & Part 3 of this “Year In Review” series. In the meantime, we hope you and your loved ones are continuing to enjoy a safe and joyous holiday season!
And if you have any questions, please get in touch: